Freitag, 30. September 2011

I want a boy who's so drunk, he doesn't talk.


Ein bisschen verrückte Welt. Es sind die letzten warmen Tage und ich kaufe mir Ohrenschützer. Aber. Der gewonnene Karstadt-Gutschein musste gut eingelöst werden. Ansonsten feiern wir heute den Welttag des Kaffees. "Sechs Tassen Espresso bitte, pronto."

Lieder, die Geschichten erzählen. I picked you out of a crowd and talked to you. Said I liked your shoes. You said thanks can I follow you? So it's up the stairs and out of view. No prying eyes. I poured some wine. I asked your name you asked the time. Now it's two o'clock, the club is closed we're up the block. Your hands on me. [...] Who else may have been you before. I want a lover I don't have to love. [Bright Eyes - Lover I don't have to love]

1 Kommentar:

  1. qweqweqwe best laptops under 500 asdaasfasfasf
    adasfafascxvzcxv best laptops under 500 [] asdadad
    best laptops under 500 ascadvsdbsdbd
    zxcz best laptops under 500
    asdads
    adasfsdg best laptops under 500 xcbxbxcb
    cbcbnvbm best laptops under 500 ryruurt
    4uruyjfg best laptop under 500 dghkgkjhl
    678utfhg gaming laptops under 500 234tdh
    2354etyh cheap gaming laptops iuyt5
    vdfgrht gaming laptops under 500 546ygh

    AntwortenLöschen